Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) 2021 Odisha : Apply Online, Eligibility – Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Online Apply | Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Application Form | Odisha BSKY Online Registration . Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a scheme of the Government of Odisha, which aims to provide universal health coverage, with special emphasis on the health protection of economically vulnerable families.
About the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- It aims to provide universal health coverage, with special emphasis on the health protection to economically vulnerable families.
- To achieve its objectives, the BSKY has two components:
- Free health services for all (irrespective of income, status or residence) in all State Government health care facilities starting from Sub center level up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.
- Additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters Hospital level, for over 70 lakh economically vulnerable families in the State, who are provided Annual Health coverage of Rs.5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for the women members of the family.
Key Highlights Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide Health Care facilities and health insurance|
|Official website||Click here|
|Financial assistance||Rs 5 lakh per annum per family|
|Launched on||15th August 2018|
Objective Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- The main objective of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is to provide healthcare facilities to the economically weaker section of society.
- Through this scheme, Health Insurance covers up to Rs 500000 has been offered to the citizens of Odisha so that they can get the treatment on time.
- Now the citizens of Odisha and not required to worry about the financial expenses in case of any disease because with the help of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan cashless treatment will provide to them.
Components Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has launch with the objective of providing healthcare facilities to the economically weaker section of society. There are two components under this scheme which are as follows:-
|Free Health Care Services:||
|Drop Back Assistance||
Facilities Provided Under BSKY
- Free Health Care facilities in government Health Care institutions
- Free medicine
- Free dialysis
- Cancer chemotherapy
- Free OT
- Free ICU
- Health cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 700000 for women member of the family
Beneficiaries Under BSKY
- All families are eligible for free health care services at Government health care Institutions up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.
- For additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters Hospital level, through annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family and Rs 7 lakh per annum for women members of the family.
- All currently enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holders.
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders.
- BPL card holders and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card holders.
- Families with annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas are eligible.
Helpdesk Facilities At Private Hospitals
- Private hospital will have a help desk facility for the beneficiaries of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- Because the patients were finding it difficult to access the benefits of this scheme in private hospitals.
- This help desk will help the beneficiaries to follow all the formalities in order to avail of cashless treatment.
- Each private Hospital Will Have Helpdesk For BSKY Beneficiaries .
Eligibility Criteria For BSKY :
- For free healthcare services at government Health Care institutions all the beneficiaries irrespective of their income, status or residents are eligible
For health insurance cover upto Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for women member of family below mentioned categories of citizens are eligible:-
- Applicant must be resident of Odisha
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card holder
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders
- BPL card holders
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card holders
All those families whose annual income is below Rs 50000 in rural areas and below Rs 60000 in urban areas : PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply Online Registration 2021
Required Documents Fo BSKY :
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- BPL card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- Income certificate
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Health Card Yojana (BSKY)
- The health card will be provided to the applicants who have successfully registered in the scheme.
- The BSKY Health Card is an important document that has to be the applicant at the time of availing free health care services.
- The process of availing the health card is same as the process for registration under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- The health card will have all the details of the individual owning it.
- There is no criteria for holding an health card.
- The applicant who have passed the eligibility criteria can have the health card issue by the Government of Odisha.
Apply Online Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The steps to enroll for the application provided by the Government of Odisha i.e Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana are simple to understand. Please refer to the step to get a complete health care facility for you and your family.
- Firstly, the applicant applying for the BSKY 2021 have to visit the official website i.e. nhmodisha.gov.in|
- After the homepage appears on the screen, tap on the Apply Now button.
- The Odisha BSKY Application Form will appear on the screen .
- Enter the details asked on the BSKY Registration form 2021.
- Applicant have to enter their Name, Parents Name, Family Details and the declration form.
- The applicant has to affix various documents related to income, domicile and date of birth.
- After completely filling the application form.
- Applicant have to submit the BSKY 2021 Registration Form.
After the successful submission of the application form, the authority will verify the documents on the final verification call where the applicant has to produce the document to the officials of the verifying authority. Once the documents are verified by the higher authority, applicant will then be eligible for receiving the Swasthya Kalyan Health Card 2021.
Contact Information For BSKY :
|Helpline Number– +91-674-2392479/80
Email Id– email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions Of BSKY :
What is the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana all about?
What is the eligibility in the BKSY 2021?
What is the enrollment process in the scheme?
How to have the contact number/Helpline number of the authority?
Is there any age criteria to avail the scheme?