Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana 2021 | Apply Online | Pathakam – The chief minister of Telangana, K Chandrasekhar Rao has recently announced that the government will spend Rs 80, 000 crores to Rs. 1 lakh crore towards Dalit Bandhu in the form of various schemes. This will be India’s biggest direct benefit transfer scheme. Here In This Post We Will Share All Important Information about Scheme, How To apply, Eligibility And Online Form Registration Etc .
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) government is ready to spend Rs 80,000 crore to Rs 1 lakh crore for Dalit Bandhu, touted as the country’s biggest direct benefit transfer scheme, to empower Dalits across the state.
Key Highlights :
|Scheme||Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|State Government||State Government of Telangana|
|Introduced by||Hon’ble CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Benefits||To empower Dalit bandhus|
|Main Objective||Empowering Dalit Families|
What is the Telangana Dalit Bandhu scheme?
- Dalit Bandhu is the latest flagship programme of the Telangana government.
- It is envisioned as a welfare scheme for empowering Dalit families and enable entrepreneurship among them through a direct benefit transfer of Rs 10 lakh per family.
- By State Government it was decided that 11,900 Dalit families, 100 each from 119 Assembly constituencies in the state, would be selected for cash assistance of Rs 10 lakh each without any bank guarantee to start their businesses.
Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Objective
- It IS a Welfare scheme for empowering Dalit families and enable entrepreneurship among Dalit.
- Direct benefit transfer of Rs 10 lakh per family.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria that is to be followed by the applicants of the scheme-
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong to Dalit community.
- The applicant of scheme should be below the poverty line.
Documents Required for the Dalit Bandhu Scheme
Following are the documents required to apply for the scheme-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Residential proof
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
How To Apply For Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online ?
- There is no official procedure announced by the government of Telangana yet.
- The official announcement regarding the registration of the scheme will be available soon.
- Till now, the government has decided to provide monetary assistance to 11,900 families that are 100 each from 119 constituencies of the state.
- The application procedure will be Available Soon .
FAQ : Dalit Bandhu Scheme
|What is Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Eligibility ?
|How Much Money Will Be Transferred In Dalit Family Account ?
|What is the Main Aim of Dalit Bandhu Scheme Of Telangana >
|How Many Families are Selected For Dalit bandhu Scheme ?