Five Star Village Scheme Uttarakhand 2021 | Key Features & Benefits – उत्तराखंड फाइव स्टार विलेज पोस्टल योजना आवेदन | – [Apply Online] Uttarakhand Five Star Villages Scheme in Hindi PIB 2021 – UK 5 Star Village Postal Yojana Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.indiapost.gov.in.
A number of schemes are run by the Government across the country so that the citizens of the country continue to benefit and they can lead their lives without any difficulty. Keeping this in view, the Government of Uttarakhand has launched the Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme. Today we are going to provide you with all the important information related to this scheme through this article.
- what is uttarakhand five star village postal scheme?, its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc.
So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Five Star Village Scheme, you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Key Highlights Of Scheme :
|Scheme Name||Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme|
|Launched By||The Department of Posts|
|Beneficiaries||People of 50 Villages|
|Objective||Product & Service Availability|
|Category||State Level Scheme|
Purpose of Uttarakhand Five Star Village Scheme 2021
- The main objective of Five Star Village Scheme 2021 is to extend post office schemes to all rural areas of the state.
- Earlier, the people of rural areas did not get the benefit of post office schemes.
- Now, this benefit will be extended by the Department of Post Office of India to the rural areas of Uttarakhand.
- So that people living in rural areas of Uttarakhand can also avail the benefits of post office schemes.
- Now, no citizen of rural areas will be deprived of the benefits of post office schemes due to this scheme.
Schemes Included in Five Star Village Postal Scheme
This scheme will be extended to 50 villages that has been identified by the government and those villages will be brought under these 5 schemes.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Postal Life Insurance (PLI)
- India Post Payment Bank (IPPB)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
The Government of Uttarakhand has covered almost 62% of the girl child under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. A total 3,98,576 were opened in Uttarakhand state under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme
- Under the scheme, a team of 5 Gramin Dak Sevaks will be assigned a village.
- The team will take the responsibility of selling all the products, savings and insurance schemes of the villages.
- The team will be led by branch post master of the concerned branch office.
- Under uttarakhand five star village postal scheme, 50 villages have been selected from all over the state.
- Out of which 7 villages are from Kumaon and 3 villages are from Garhwal district.
- In addition, 7-7 villages have been taken from Almora, Chamoli, Nainital, Pauri, Tahari and Pithoragarh and 8 villages from Dehradun district have been selected under the scheme.
Under this scheme, villages are not required to participate in the entire 5 schemes. Villages can also select four of these 5 schemes. That village will be given 4 star status and if a village participates in 3 schemes, that village will be given 3 years status.
Uttarakhand five star village postal scheme launched
- Five Star Village Scheme 2021 has been launched by Union Minister of State for Communications and Human Resource Development Sanjay Dhotre.
- On the launch of the scheme, they have distributed unclaimed cheques to some eligible account holders.
- At the same time, they have distributed passbooks under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and they have distributed ATM cards and passbooks to beneficiaries under Senior Citizens Welfare Scheme.
- He also interacted with senior citizens and understood their expectations from the India Post Office.
Benefits and Features of Uttarakhand Five Star Village Postal Scheme
- Five Star Village Scheme 2021 was launched on 1st December, 2020.
- Under the scheme, post office schemes will be extended to 50 rural areas of Uttarakhand.
- The scheme has been launched by the Department of Posts of India.
- The Post Office will ensure 100% coverage of its schemes through Uttarakhand Five Star Village Scheme 2021.
- Through this scheme, post office facilities will reach all the areas where these facilities are not available.
- Under the scheme, the benefits of 5 post office schemes will be extended to the citizens of rural areas.
- All rural areas do not necessarily participate in all the five schemes.
- The village can also participate in four of these five schemes and participate in 3 schemes.
- In this case, the village will be given 4 star or 3 star status.
- If the village participates in all the five schemes, it will be given 5 star status.
- A team of five Gramin Dak Sevaks will be assigned to one village for successful implementation of Uttarakhand Five Star Village Scheme 2021.
- The team will take the responsibility of selling post office schemes.
HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS