Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme 2021: Application Form – Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme or Vahan Akasmat Sahay Yojana 2021 has been launched by the state government. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide free treatment upto Rs. 50,000 to all the road accident victims in the first 48 hours of reaching the hospital. This scheme will be applicable for all people whether resident of Gujarat or an outsider meeting road accidents in the state. Victims will be able to get admitted for treatment in any of the government or private hospital in the state. This scheme is also known as Vahan Akasmat Sahay Yojana.
Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme 2021
|Yojana Name||Gujarat Vahan Akasmat Sahay Yojana 2021|
|Launched On||July 2021|
|Objective||To provide free treatment upto Rs. 50,000 For Road Accindent Victims|
Gujarat Askasmat Sahay Yojana Apply 2021 : Aim
- The aim of the scheme is to help people who meet with fatal accidents in the state.
- This monetary help will be very beneficial for the patients as they do not have to pay for the first forty-eight hours.
- With the help of this scheme, the victims of the accident site will be treated quickly and will help to save human life.
- It Will provide Financial Help Of Rs 50000 For Treatment
Features Of The Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme
- The state government will pay every road accident victim Rs. 50,000 as expenses for medical treatment for 48 hours from the accident.
- The state government will pay the hospital after the submission of bills and documents.
- Following treatments will be free- dressing of wounds, X-ray, blood transfusion, treatment in ICU, MRI, ECG and other treatments in the hospital.
- In case, the hospital transfers the patients to another hospital, then both hospitals will be reimbursed a total of Rs.50,000 under the scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, victims of road accident can be admitted to any nearby healthcare without caring about the medical expenses.
- The operators of Ambulance are also directed to shift the patient to the best nearby hospital for the treatment of the patient.
- All the hospitals will be given guidelines about the new scheme and cooperation from all health centres will be appreciated.
- Private hospitals cannot charge the patient more than Rs 50,000 for the first 48 hours as they will get the reimbursement amount from the government.
Gujarat Road Accident Victim Compensation Scheme Treatment Covered
The state government has listed the name of the treatments that will be covered under this scheme. These are as follows-
- Injury dressing
- Fracture stabilization
- Trauma treatment
- Head injury operation
- Intimate treatment unit (ICU)
- Abdominal injuries
- Gum injuries
Gujarat Accident Compensation scheme Benefits
- The scheme is for the permanent residents of the Gujarat state or any other person from the outside state who met with an accident in the state.
- The scheme will help in covering for the patient for first 48 hours from the accident.
- The patients will be treated in Gujarat regardless of their income, this is beneficial for the people who do not have cash on the spot.
- Many people who lack monetary assistance will be benefitted from this scheme.