Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 Apply Online, jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in – Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Apply | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Application Form Download | AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status Online Check. Scholarship is very important for all students who are not able to pay their fees due to the financial burden of their family. Moreover, families in India are too poor to eat properly, so the government always comes up with different scholarship schemes to help all students who want to pursue higher education. In this article, today we will talk about the Jaganna Vidya Deevena Scheme which was launched by the YSR Government of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
In this article, we will share all details about the scholarship scheme such as application form, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, etc.
Details Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Objective Of The Scheme :
- Scholarships are of great importance to all of the students who are not able to pay their fees because of various financial burden on the family.
- Under this scheme, full fee reimbursement benefits will be given to approximately 14 Lakhs students of the state.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligible List 2021
If you have applied for this JVD scheme, you should be aware of the eligibility criteria of this scheme. Well, we will once again explain here some eligibility criteria that can help you if you are planning to apply for the scheme.
- If you want to enroll yourself under the Jagananna Vidya deevenathen you can follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing of pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers has exempted from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must enrol in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
List Of Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Many courses are included in the Jagananna Vidya deevena so that all of the students from all of the fields are included in the scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives In The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As mentioned above, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena announced by the Chief Minister of the State of Andhra Pradesh provides a number of incentives to all the beneficiaries who have enrolled themselves. The complete list of incentives that you will provide to all the beneficiaries is given below:-
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- The students will give Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will exempt from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rupee 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Required Documents For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme in the Andhra Pradesh region:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Process To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To apply for the scholarship scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on downloads option
- Now you have to click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Now the application form will be on your computer screen
- You have to download this application form and take a printout of it
- After that, you have to fill all the required information in this form like village volunteer detail, family head detail, bank account detail of mother, details of validation etc
- Now you have to attach all the important documents
- After that, you have to submit this application form in the concerned department
- By following this procedure you can apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevene Scheme.
Checking List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
If you want to check the list of the beneficiaries that are included in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, then you can follow the following steps given below:-
- The candidates will have to click on Official Website
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- Now On the homepage, you are required to click on the login
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this new page, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code
- After that, you are required to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal