Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana | मुख्यमंत्री मुफ्त सीवर योजना – The Chief Minister’s Free Sewer Scheme has been announced by Delhi Chief Minister Arvinder Kejriwal on November 18, 2019 and the Delhi Cabinet has approved the launch of the scheme. Under the scheme, free sewer connections will be provided by the Delhi government to the residents living in Delhi. The benefit of this Mukhyamantri Free Sewer Scheme will be extended to residents of Delhi who do not have sewer connections. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you with all the information related to this scheme like application process, documents, guidelines etc. through this article.
Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana | मुख्यमंत्री मुफ्त सीवर योजना
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana|
|Chief Minister||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Main Objective of Scheme||
|Category||State Government Schemes|
Free Sewer Connection Scheme
- The Delhi Chief Minister says that under the Free Sewer Connection Scheme, sewer connections will be provided to all residents living in delhi colonies where sewer lines are available and who have not yet taken sewer connections.
- About 2 lakh 34 thousand people of Delhi will be benefited under the scheme
- The Delhi government aims to include as many people as the capital under this free sewer connection scheme
- Under the scheme, free sewer connections will be provided by the Delhi government to the residents living in Delhi.
Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana Objectives And Aim :
- The Chief Minister has announced the launch of the free sewer age scheme, which will provide sewer connections free of cost to every person living in Delhi
- The benefit of this scheme should be extended to every resident residing in Delhi.
Delhi Free Sewer Connection Scheme
- Those who have not yet taken sewer connection will have to apply under Delhi Free Sewer Connection Scheme by 31st March, 2020
- Development, connection and road cutting charges will not be charged from interested beneficiaries who are eligible under the scheme
- Under the Free Sewer Connection Scheme, people applying till 31st March will be provided with absolutely free sewer connection
- Arvinder Kejriwal ji says that per capita sewer connection at 100 metres will cost Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 which will be borne by the Delhi government
Benefits of Free Connection Scheme
- Under the scheme, free sewer connections will be provided to the residents of Delhi
- Only those who have not yet taken sewer connections can avail the benefits of the Chief Minister’s Free Connection Scheme.
- Under the scheme, the entire cost of providing sewer connections to the people will be borne by the Delhi Government.
- Residents of Delhi will have to apply under the scheme by 31st March, 2020 only then they will be eligible for the scheme.
- Those eligible under the scheme will not be given department, connection and road cutting charges|
How to apply for CM Free Sewer Scheme?
- Interested beneficiaries living in Delhi who want to apply under this free connection scheme will have to wait now as the process of applying for the scheme has not yet been initiated.
- As soon as the application under the Mukhyamantri Free Sewerage Scheme is issued by the Delhi government
- For More Details you Can Visit Official Website of Delhi Jal Baord and Can Red About All Information About Scheme.
Checklist for Applying New Water/Sewer Connection
Please ensure to carry following scanned copy of documents before start of filling online form: All Guidelines For New Connection