PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 9th Installment 2021 – PM Kisan 9th Installment Date 2021 Online List name will be released by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. More than 9.75 crore beneficiary will get their 9th Installment of Rupees 2000 under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Today at www pmkisan gov in. Earlier Modi Government released 8th Installment successfully in the farmer beneficiary List accounts.
PM Modi has released the next instalment of Financial Benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme today (August 9). According to the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), more than Rs 19,500 crore has been transferred to more than 9.75 crore beneficiary farmer families under the 9th installment.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 9th Installment 2021 Status
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Regulated By||Central Government of India|
|Full Scheme Name||PMKSY – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman yojana|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Launching Party||Central Government|
|9th Installment Date||9th August 2021, Today|
|Scheme Launch Date||February 2019|
|Official Website Link||pmkisan.gov.in|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Installment Amount||INR 2000/-|
|Total Amount Released in the 9th Installment||INR 19,000 Crore|
How to check the status of PM Kisan 9th installment Beneficiaries List 2021?
- All the beneficiaries who applied or registered for the 9th installment of the PM Kisan Benefit Scheme need to visit the official online portal, I.e., pmkisan.gov.in.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan , Pmkisan.gov.in .
- As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you, on the home page you will see the Farmers Corner option, under which you will have to click on the option of Beneficiary Status , as you can see below.
- On clicking on the option of ️ Beneficiary Status , a new page will open in front of you, as you can see below.
- Here you will enter the information of Aadhar Number, Account Number, Mobile Number whatever you have and click on the button of Get Data .
- Get Data button for the front PM Kisan Beneficiary Status information will open and here you easily find your the Status PM Kisan 9th Installment .
- your Full Information Will Be Displayed Here .
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status Online Check 2021
- No of Total Farmers Transfer Payment : 9,75,46,378
- Total Amount Transfer to Beneficiary Farmers Account: 19,50,92,75,600
Pm Kisan Scheme 1st to 9th installment release dates:
Pm Kisan Installment 9th Date 2021: If you are a farmer , then this question has been going on in your mind for a long time as soon as the money for the eighth installment comes, it becomes necessary to know the date of the 9th installment money in the minds of the farmers. The date of sending PM Kisan 9th installment has been announced by the Central Government i.e. Modi Government and according to the Central Government
|PM Kisan Yojana first installment||Released in February 2019|
|PM Kisan Yojana second installment||Released on 2 April 2019.|
|PM Kisan Yojana third installment||Released in August 2019.|
|PM Kisan Yojana fourth installment||Released in January 2020.|
|PM Kisan Yojana 5th Installment||Issued in April 1, 2020|
|PM Kisan Yojana 6th Installment||Released on 1 August 2020.|
|7th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||Released in December 2020.|
|8th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||Released on 1 April 2021.|
|9th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||09th August 2021|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number||155261 / 011-24300606, 011-23381092|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 9th Instalment Date and time||09.08.2021 at 11.00 AM|
|Mode of Payment||Online, Direct in the account of registered Farmer.|
PM-KISAN Scheme 2021
- Candidates must be Indian Citizens.
- Candidates must be a farmer to Apply for PM Kisan Yojana.
- Candidates who are retired pensioners and get a monthly pension of Rs. 10000/- per month, they are not eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers who registered under BPL Category are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Farmers who paying Income Tax are not eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates must have Bank Account to apply this scheme.
- It is necessary to Link the Aadhar Card of the candidate with a Bank Account.
Objective Of PM Kisan Scheme
- With a view to provide income support to all land holding eligible farmer families, the Government has launched PM-KISAN.
- The scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the farmers in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income.
Who Is Excluded From Scheme ?
- All Institutional Land holders.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
Why can’t I see my name on the updated beneficiary list of the 9th installment?
- The non-existence of your name in the latest beneficiary list might be due to the initial registration after the final beneficiary list was made.
- In such cases, your names are valid to be included in the next set of indexes.
What is the reason behind the rejection of my application?
- The apparent reasons for the rejection are initial registration done via fake accounts, fake documents, incorrect or incomplete detail, or not falling under the preset eligibility criteria.
Is the 9th installment beneficiary list 2021 out?
- No, the 9th installment beneficiary list 2021 is not yet out and updated in the online portal.
Is it possible that it may take up to several days for the 9th Installment to get deposited?
- Yes, it is possible that little time may get involved as it’s a huge amount. But there is a surety that the installment will be deposited.
How much 9th Installment Rupees is in a total of PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- It is for 2000 Rupees.
How much in total Pradhanmantri will initiate the ninth Kist Payment?
- More than 19500 crore rupees will be initiated today by Pradhan Mantri as 9th Installment Beneficiary Status of all farmers.
Will I have to apply again to get PM Kisan Yojana 9th installment?
- You do not need to apply again to get “No” PM Kisan Yojana 9th Installment .
How do we ensure that we will get the money of PM Kisan Yojana 9th installment?
- If you have got the money for PM Kisan 8th Installment , then what is the possibility that you will also get the money of PM Kisan Yojana 9th installment easily, if you want better information then you can check your PM Kisan Status .
When will the PM Kisan installment status update?
- The status of PM Kisan installment will be updated as soon as the 9th installment related announcement will be made by the central government on the official website.