PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply Online Registration 2021। किसान सम्मान निधि योजना (PM Kisan) आवेदन फॉर्म @ pmkisan gov portal – For farmers, pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana was launched by the Central Government in the year 2018. Under the scheme, financial assistance was announced by the government to small and marginal farmers. The scheme will help 12 crore farmers. If you also want to avail the benefits of this scheme, you will have to register yourself for the scheme Online. We are Giving give you all the information related to the entire process of registration and planning in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana through this article, stay tuned to our article.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a centrally run scheme which provides for financial assistance of Rs.6000/- per annum to the farmers involved. The scheme is fully sponsored by the Central Government. Though the fund expenditure on the scheme is being done by the Central Government, the work of connecting the farmers has been entrusted to the State or Union Territory Governments.
The information related to Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is given in the Statement (See above).
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply Online Registration
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Regulated By||Central Government of India|
|Full Scheme Name||PMKSY – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman yojana|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Launching Party||Central Government|
|Scheme Launch Date||1 December 2018|
|Official Website Link||pmkisan.gov.in|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Installment Amount||INR 2000/-|
|Total Amount Released in the 9th Installment||INR 19,000 Crore|
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
- Interested beneficiaries of the country can apply for the scheme while sitting at home and also see their name in the list while sitting at home.
- 6000/- per annum will be distributed directly to the bank account in equal instalments of Rs.2000/ – per annum to the beneficiary farmers.
- The scheme will help in improving the livelihood of farmers.
- Beneficiaries applying for the scheme will be given Rs 6000 per annum for the next 5 years
Who will not get the benefit of the PM Kisan scheme
- The scheme will not benefit anyperson who has held or has held a Ministerial post.
- At the same time, if a person pays tax to the Government of India, he will also not be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- A person who has retired and takes a pension of 10,000 thousand or more. He too cannot take advantage of this scheme
- Doctor, Engineer, an architech, and any kind of professional degree, he will also not get the benefit of this scheme.
- The mayor or former mayor of municipal corporation will also not get the benefit of the scheme.
PM Kisan Eligibility
- Earlier, only 2 hectares, or 5 acres, were covered in the scheme, but now all the farmers were included in the scheme Having land papers is mandatory, (measles, khatauni)
- Aadhaar card, voter ID card, bank account passbook, and passport size photo of the farmer applying for the scheme
Required Documents for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
When applying as a beneficiary for this scheme, individuals would need to submit the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of citizenship
- Documents substantiating ownership of land
- Details of bank account
Individuals will need to provide scanned copies of such documents if they are registering online.
How to Check the Beneficiary Status of PM Kisan Scheme?
As mentioned previously, GOI disburses the minimum income support amount of Rs.6000 a year in three instalments. In case an enlisted farmer did not receive the amount as per schedule, they can check such PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana status online.
Here are the steps to do so –
Step 1 – Visit PMKSNY official website.
Step 2 – Click on “Beneficiary Status” under Farmer’s Corner.
Step 3 – Enter the Aadhaar number, registered mobile number, or account number.
Upon providing any of those aforementioned numbers, individuals can view the status of their receipt.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number||155261 / 011-24300606, 011-23381092|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 9th Instalment Date and time||09.08.2021 at 11.00 AM|
|Mode of Payment||Online, Direct in the account of registered Farmer.|