Telangana Free Mopeds Scheme 2021 | Apply Online, Eligibility, Beneficiary – Telangana government’s Headed By KCR is Working On A News Scheme For Providing Free Mopeds To More Than 2 Lakhs Toddy Tappers . Scheme Will Help Many Toddy Tappers In Coming Times. Earlier We Have seen That KCR Government Announced Rs 10 Lakhs For Each Poor Family Of The state . The government announcing Ten Lakh Rupees to every Dalit family in the state and has started disbursement in Huzurabad where the by-election is due very soon. Now Government Is Targeting Another Weaker Section of State .
The proposal has already been prepared by both the BC welfare and excise departments and will be forwarded to the cabinet for approval. The moped will be custom-designed keeping the needs of the toddy tappers and also ensuring maximum publicity to the TRS. Recently State Government announced an insurance scheme for family members of Toddy Tappers Who Died .
Here In This Post We Will Provide You All Information About Telengana Free Mopeds Scheme, Eligibility, How To Apply Online, Beneficiaties And Check Status Of Your Application Status . All Details Are Mentioned Below .
Telangana Free Mopeds Scheme 2021 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Free Mopeds Scheme For Toddy tappers ( Official Name Of Scheme Is Not Announced Yet )|
|Main Objective Of Scheme||To provide Free Mopeds To More Than 2 Lakhs Toddy Tappers|
- Telangana State has rolled out another scheme giving free mopeds to over Two Lakh Palm Toddy tappers in the state.
- Each moped is estimated at Rs 60,000 and the scheme would cost the state approximately Rs 1,200 crore.
- In the first phase, 15,000 toddy toppers will be given and the Government will spend around 90 Crore.
Key Features Of Scheme
- Under This Scheme Free Mopeds Will Be Given To Toddy Tappers Of Telangana State.
- Under This Scheme More Than 2 Lakhs Toddy Tappers Will get Free Mopeds.
- Cost Of Each Mpoeds Is Rs 60000 Which Will Be Beared By State Government.
- For Implementing This Cost Government Will Spend Rs 1200.
- In First Phase Total 15000 Toddy Tappers Will Be Benefitted .
Documents List For Scheme
The candidates who are applying for PTelangana Free Mopeds Scheme 2021 need to ready these documents. Full List Of Documents Are Given Below .
- Domicile certificate
- Applicant’s photograph (scanned copy)
- Applicant’s signature (scanned copy)
- All the Educational certificates (SSC/ Inter/ Degree or ITI/ Diploma, etc.)
- Identity Proof: PAN, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Family income certificate
- Ration card (BPL/ White)
- Applicant must be enrolled in an employment bank.
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook).
- The applicant must not be a defaulter in the records of any bank.
- If the applicants have any work experience, then documents proving the same are necessary.
Eligibility Criteria For Telangana KCR Government Free Mopeds Scheme
Following are the eligibility criteria that is to be followed by the applicants of the scheme-
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong to Dalit community.
- The applicant of scheme should be below the poverty line.
Online Application Procedure
- The applicant has to go to the official Telangana State portal to register as a Beneficiary.
- One needs to register into the portal as the new user to apply for the scheme.
- Click on “log in” menu which is displayed on the webpage of the portal.
- The applicant needs to enter the required details on the form.
- After filling all the information the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on the “Register” button for successful registration.
- After registering the password will be sent to your registered mail id for the login purpose.
- After that, the applicant will be required to fill the application form with all the mandatory details.
- Then, upload all the supporting documents onto the portal before submitting the application.
- Finally, the applicant will have to click on the Submit icon.
- The applicant will get a message like registration is successful to their valid mobile number.
- Then, the applicant will be provided with an acknowledgement slip for further reference.
Note : Scheme Is Still Not Launched Or Named Officially. Government Of Telangana Is Working on it . For More Latest Information Please Bookmark This Page . We Updates This Page On Regular Basis .