UP Ration Card List 2021 Online New Ration Card Status Check – Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List Online | APL/ APL BPL District-wise List | UP Ration Card List 2021 | UP APL/BPL Ration Card List | Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card | UP Ration Card List | fcs.up.gov.in List
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh apply for ration cards in Uttar Pradesh. People had to face a lot of difficulties to check the status of the application. Keeping this in view, the Uttar Pradesh government has issued the UP ration card list online. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to UP ration cards through this article. What is UP Ration Card List?, its objective, features, eligibility, benefits, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to UP ration card, you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
|Department||Food, Civil Supplies, Uttar Pradesh|
|List||UP Ration Card List 2021|
|Status||UP New Ration Card Status 2021|
|Ration Card types||BPL, APL, AAY|
|Under||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Check Your Ration Card||उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2021|
About UP Ration Card
The UP ration card has been divided into three categories by the state government| The first APL Ration Card the second BPL Ration Card, AAY Ration Card. We have given the full details of these three ration cards below.
|BPL Ration Card||
|APl Ration Card||
|AAY Ration Card||
|Total Antodaya card||4091279|
|Total Antodaya Beneficiary||12837114|
|Total eligible household cards||31710750|
|Total eligible household beneficiary||125983531|
The prices at which this ration is being given to people are:-
- Wheat:- Rs. 2/-KG
- Rice:- Rs .3/-KG
- Sugar:- Rs. 13.50/-KG
UP Ration Card Documents Required For Application Online
- First, the natives of UP must visit the official website in order to check that if they can apply for the ration card or not.
- Secondly for the registration purpose also, they need to visit the official website that is fcs.up.nic.in.
- And now the documents that are essential for the application process:-
- Aadhar Card
- Your bank statement
- Your caste certificate, if any
- Electricity bill
- Latest passport size photographs
- The income proof or pay slip of the applicant
UP Ration Card List 2021 | UP Ration Card List Online @fcs.up.gov.in
Those in the state who want to find their family name in the UP ration card list can check the eligibility as per the manner given below.
- First of all, go to the food department’s Official Website
- Go to the NFSA option on the home page of the official website and click on the Beneficiary List of NFSA
- After clicking, the district-wise list of UP Ration Card 2021 will open on a new Tab.
- After the district-wise list is opened, you have to click on the option of your district as per the district of the area.
- After clicking on the district you have selected, the details of a new list will open to you.
- Then you have to click on the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card NFSA according to urban and rural areas.
- Then, after selecting the urban and rural list, you will see the list of names of the rationing shopkeepers, then you have to choose your rationing shopkeeper.
- After selecting the shopkeeper, the list will come up according to the names of all the candidates registered at that shop.
- This will be followed by finding your name in the UP Ration Card List 2021.
- After getting your name, if you want to see the names of all the people in your family, you need to click on the candidate’s name option and then see the names of all the people in your family.
- Thus all the ichuk beneficiaries can find their name in up ration card list 2021.
How to find your name in the UP Ration Card NFSA Eligibility List?
- If you want, you can get your name directly in the new ration card list by providing all your ration card details directly.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Food Department, Uttar Pradesh.
- The home page will open in front of you after visiting the official website.
- On this home page you will see the option to search for NFSA in the eligibility list And Now You need to click on this option.
- Clicking on the option will open the next page in front of you.
- On this page you can check the eligibility list with ration card number or ration card from other details etc.
- If you want to see the ration card number, click on it and then you will get a form.
- You need to fill in the ration card number and captcha code etc. in this form and then you need to click on the search button.
- If you want to do the ration card with other details, click on it and then a form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to fill the district, area, development block, type of card, name of the head etc.
- After filling in all the information, you need to click the Search button
- You will then open the eligibility list.
Process of applying for UP ration card 2021
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Fertilizers and Logistics, Uttar Pradesh.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you need to click on the link to the download form.
- You will then have to click on the link to the application form.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you can download the form according to your category.
- Now you have to fill in all the important information asked in this form.
- Then, you have to attach all the important documents.
- You will now have to submit this form to the concerned department.
UP Ration card list 2021 District Wise
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Bara Banki
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Kanpur Dehat
- Kanpur Nagar
- Rae Bareli
- Sant Kabir Nagar
- Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi)
To Check Your District Full List Of Ration Card Holder Visit On This Link – http://fcs.up.gov.in/
How can we add a member in the UP Ration Card
- Go to the official website of the UttarPradesh ration card scheme
- Select the ‘’ additionofnewmembers’’ on the ration card section
- After that, you have to fill in all the necessary details and upload all the required documents
- After the verification of documents and the information are complete the new member will be added to the ration card.
How to search for BPL / Antyodaya cards made under TPDS in UP ration card scheme
Go to the official website of the UP Ration Card.
- Now you have to see the search for BPL / Antyodayacard option on the home page.
- After that you click on the ‘’search for BPL / antyodaya card under TPDS’’ option.
- After that you have to fill up the necessary details in the application form such as:
- District of the applicant.
- Area of the applicant.
- Development block of the applicant.
- Gram panchayat of the applicant.
- Type of card applicant has.
- Name of the head.
- Name of the head of the father etc.
- Now you have to click on the ‘’search’’ option.
- Now you have to search for BPL / Antyodaya made under the TPDS.
How to file a complaint in UP Ration Card scheme
- Go to official website of the Uttar Pradesh ration card scheme.
- Now you have to see the option of expressing the complaint UP Ration Card 2021 संबंधी शिकायत करें and you have to click on that option under this, on the home page.
- After that, you have to register a complaint and then click on the ‘’ register compliant यूपी राशन कार्ड शिकायत’’ option.
- Now you have to fill all necessary detail such as:
- Mobile number of the applicant.
- Name of the applicant.
- Father’s name of the applicant.
- District name of the applicant.
- Subject of complaint of the applicant.
- Complaint details of the applicant.
- And then enter the captcha code in the given box.
- After that you have to click on the ‘’enter’’ button and you will get your complaint.