YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Beneficiary List, Status – వైయస్ఆర్ కాపు నేస్తం పథకం – [Apply Online] YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 – AP Jaganna Kapu Nestham Pathakam Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Selected/ Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website navasakam.ap.gov.in.
YSR Kapu Nestham Key Points:
|The objective of the scheme is to financially empower Kapu women above 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards with financial assistance of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum.
Key Highlights Of The Scheme :
|Name of Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|in Language||వైయస్ఆర్ కాపు నేస్తం పథకం|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Kapu Community Women|
|Major Benefit||Provide an incentive to Kapu Women’s|
|Scheme Objective||To provide financially empower Kapu category women between 45 – 60 years|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Approved on||27th November, 2020|
|Implementation in||24th June, 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021||Official Website|
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will send the scheme to his camp office on June 24, 2020.
- The administration has planned to give the overall amount 15,000 for each year to women of Kapu community group between the ages of 45 and 60 under YSR Kapu Nestam.
- Under the scheme Kapu women will be allowed Rs 15,000 per annum for a long time.
- The bureau had supported the allocation of money 1,101 crore for the scheme this year.
- In addition, he assessed the cost of the rupee 900 crore every year.
3.2 Lakh Women Benefited
- As you all know, ysr kapu nestam scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance of Rs 15000 Per annum.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy had disbursed an amount of Rs 490.86 crore on July 22, 2020
- Under the scheme 3,27,244 women from Kapu, Balija, Ontario and Telugu communities will be benefited.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021 Apply
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has provided one month to apply to those beneficiaries who were left out in the first phase.
- Recently Rs 143 crores are credited into the bank account of those women (95,245 beneficiaries).
- Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance of Rs 15000 for 5 years for the welfare of women from kapu, balija ontari, and Telga communities.
- A total of 3,30,605 women is benefited from the YSR kapu nestham scheme.
Benefits Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
There are many benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme and some of the benefits are given below in the following list:-
- Under this scheme, the financial benefit will be given to women between 45 years to 60 years which will improve their standard of living.
- The scheme is only for the women belonging to the kapu, telaga, balija, and ontari community.
- The government is going to provide a financial benefit of Rs 75,000 in installments of Rs 15,000 each year to 5 years.
- This amount will be directly deposited into the bank accounts of the beneficiary.
Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Only the women belonging to the kapu, telaga, balija and ontari community can take benefit from this scheme
- Applicant age must be between 45 years to 60 years
- The applicant should belong to below poverty line category
- The family income of the applicant must be below Rs 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs 12000 per month in urban areas
- The applicant must have an active bank account
- If the family owns no property or less than 750 square feet build-up areas in urban areas can take the benefit of this scheme
- The landholdings of the applicant’s family must be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land
- The applicants family member should not be eligible to pay income tax
- The applicants family member should not have any four-wheeler
- No family member of the applicant should be a government employee or pensioner
Documents required for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Residential proof required
- Application form
- Passport size photo
- Ration card
- Education qualification certificate
Process To Apply For YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, look under the section of Downloads.
- The list of options will appear in front of you.
- Now click on the Kapunestham Proforma download option.
- The form will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Fill the application form and attach all the documents required.
- After filling the form submit it to Navasakam Surveyor.
Beneficiary List Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme beneficiary list is now available at village and ward secretariat. Those women’s who don’t know their secretariat have to follow these steps to know:
- Go to the official website of Navasakam
- Choose “Know Your Secretariat” option from the menu bar
- Search district name
- Click the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column opposite to district name
- Search your Mandal name
- Hit the link given in the opposite column
- Secretariat code will display on the screen
FAQs YSR Kapu Nestham In Andhra Pradesh
|What is Kapu Nestham Scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
|Who Launched Kapu Nestham Scheme?
|What are the main benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
|How to download YSR Kapu Nestham Application Form?