YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021 : Status Online, Beneficiary – To assist every weaver family who owns a handloom to modernise their equipment and to compete with power loom sector by providing Rs. 24,000/- per annum. This scheme shall be implemented from December 2019.
- The weaver family shall be under Below Poverty Line.
- One benefit for one weaver family irrespective of number of looms owned by them.
- Department of Handlooms and Textiles has already identified the eligible beneficiaries for sanction of financial assistance under the scheme.
Key Highlights Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme :
|Name of the scheme||
|Procedure to check the name in list||
Third Installment Of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- The respected chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the payment under the third tranche of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme at the tadepalli camp office on 10th August 2021.
- He provided financial assistance of Rs. 24,000 directly into the bank account of the handloom workers.
- Until now the government has provided Rs. 72,000 each to the Eligible handloom workers.
- He also said that every handloom worker will be able to become a boon to their family with the help of these installments.
- The government has released the payment of Rs. 192.08 as the third installment.
- The payment under this scheme will directly be transferred into the bank account without resorting to corruption and discrimination
Benefits Of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham
The following benefits will be provided through the implementation of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme:-
- The amount of rupees 20000 every year will be given to the qualified weaver who has done the manual weaving unit.
- Under YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme the handloom weaver will be benefited with the acid that has been discharged on 20 June 2020.
- The second face benefit will be given to the villages and towns.
- This scheme will help to raise power loom parts in the nation.
- The diesel endowment on angling versus is multiply to rupees 9 for every litre.
- Weaver should take diesel form determine petroleum Bank in the region
- The assurance will be given by the Andhra Pradesh government to empower Andhra Pradesh State Road transport Corporation to acquire advance of rupees 1000 crore for the purchasing of transport to replace the old one.
- The application of rupees 4471 crore will be given by AP power Finance Corporation to protect dissemination organisation through money related emergency .
Objective Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- The main objective of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme is to provide financial assistance to every qualified weaver of the family who has managed to weave the manual unit.
- Along with that, the assets will be provided to the people on 20 June 2020 so that they would be able to be in the unit easily and before the time.
- People have already benefited from the first phase of the scene and the second phase benefit will be discharged in all the villages and towns.
- The basic objective of this scheme is to benefit the weaver to weave more units with the help of assets.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- He or she must be a handloom weaver by profession
- an applicant should be associate and register with handloom association
- he or she must belong to below the poverty line category
- He or she must have a working mobile number
- The applicant must have a working bank account
- The first document which is needed is your Aadhar Card
- Permanent residence proof, Which shows that you are the permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- then you have to need a registration certificate which is issued by the handloom and handicraft association
- BPL certificate
- Annual income certificate
- PAN card
- Then finally you need to submit your bank account details when you fill the application form.
Search Name In Beneficiary List Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the YSR Nethanna Nestham section
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Here, click on the Beneficiary List option
- A new list will be appear on your screen.
- This list will get upload in respective gram panchayat
- You can also visit your gram Panchayat to check your name in the list
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
- Under the Nethanna Nestham eligibility List 2021, the AP government has decided to provide the financial assistance to the handloom weavers.
- The amount of rupees 2000 will be transferred to the the bank account of weavers. The transferring of the money will start from the 17th June 2021.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has also ordered the handloom department so that they can geo-tag the handloom of weavers under this scheme.
AP Nethanna Nestham Application Status 2021
he candidates who have already filled the online application form, they are now waiting for the Nathan and application status 2021. Mention few steps below, those you need to follow to check the application status.
- First you need to visit the official website of Nathan and Nathan scheme 2021.
- At the home page search for Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles link.
- Click on the link.
- Login with your user id and password.
- After the login then you page will upload on your computer screen.
- Hey you need to click on the link provided for application status.
- Application status of your system online application form will appear on your computer screen.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Payment Status 2021
- In the below we will provide you the following steps. Which will help you to check the YSR Nethanna Nestham List payment status.
- First of all as above you have to visit the official website of AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- Here on the home page you need to click on the link that is payment status.
- The beneficiary can also check the payment status on gram Panchayat or ward office.
- after clicking on the link a new page will be open. Here you need to fill few details which are are asked by the government.
- After filling the details click on the submit
- Now the nethanna nestham status of application will be uploaded on the computer screen.
FAQ : YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021
|What is Nethanna Nestham Scheme?
|Who will get benefits under Nethanna Nestham Scheme?
|How much Financial Assistance provided by Government under this scheme?
|How can i get benefit under Nethanna Nestham Scheme?
|How can I check YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme eligible list?