Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhumihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana 2021 – Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Landless Krishi Mazdoor Nyaya Yojana has been launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh. Financial assistance will be provided to agricultural labourers through this scheme. Today, we are going to provide you with complete information related to this scheme through this article. Such as the objective, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc.
Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Landless Krishi Mazdoor Nyaya Yojana 2021 has been launched by the State Government of Chhattisgarh. Based on this scheme, the Government of Chhattisgarh aims to identify landless agricultural labourers and provide them the benefit of financial assistance on an annual basis.
- More than 10 lakh landless labourers of the State are being provided the benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana.
- The process of registration will be initiated from 1st September, 2021 to provide financial assistance to the beneficiary families.
Therefore, to get all the information related to rajiv gandhi grameen landless krishi mazdoor nyaya yojana online application and benefits, read the end of all the information given in our article.
Key Highlights Of Scheme :
|Yojana Name||Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhumihin Krishi Majdur Nyay Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||Chhattisgarh Government|
|Beneficiary||छत्तीसगढ़ के नागरिक|
|Objective||To Provide Finanncial Strength|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 6000|
|How To Apply||Online | Offline|
|Registration Start Date||1 September 2021|
|Registration Last Date||30 November 2021|
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhumihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana
- Guidelines for implementation of the scheme have been issued through Chhattisgarh Disaster Management Department for Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Landless Krishi Mazdoor Nyaya Yojana 2021. 6,000/- per family on an annual basis.
- The State of Chhattisgarh is a large part of the rural population in which most of the people live on agricultural wages.
- But the working citizens get only the opportunity of wages in the Kharif session.
- But there are many families in the State who do not have any cultivable land, in which case the labourers do not have any work due to low agricultural production during rabi season.
- In view of this problem of landless working families, it has been decided by the Government of Chhattisgarh to start Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana.
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhumihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana Aim & Objectives :
- The main objective of justice is to provide financial assistance to the landless agricultural citizens of the State.
- The financial assistance will be ₹6000 per annum.
- Through this scheme, the income of the beneficiaries will increase and they will become self-reliant.
- In addition, the Rabi session will also facilitate the citizens involved in agriculture to provide their maintenance.
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhumihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana Benefits And Features :
- Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhoomihin Krishi Mazdoor Nyaya Yojana has been launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh.
- Financial assistance is provided to landless agricultural working families through this scheme.
- This financial assistance is ₹6000 per annum.
- This financial assistance is provided as a grant by identifying the family of the agricultural labourer.
- The scheme will be implemented from 2021.
- The scheme will be implemented through Commissioner/Director Land Records at State level and District Collector at district level.
- The assistance will be provided to the head of the family.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, you need to register yourself on the official website.
- After the death of the head of the family, it will be mandatory for the said family to submit fresh applications.
- The financial assistance under the scheme will be provided in two instalments.
- The financial assistance will be transferred to the family head’s account through direct benefit transfer.
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana Eligibility
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- The applicant should be landless.
- The person who does not have any agricultural land and has to do his livelihood, physical labour, deserves this scheme.
- No member of the applicant’s family should also have agricultural land.
- If there is agricultural land in the name of the parents of the head of the family and in the near future, the agricultural land will go to the head of the family, in this case, the person is not
- eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The beneficiary is required to register on the official portal to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- In case of death of the head of the family, it is mandatory for the family to file a new application.
- If a person avails the benefit of the scheme by providing wrong information, the amount provided from that person will be recovered as arrears of Bhu Rajasav.
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana Not Eligible
- A doctor, an engineer, a chartered accountant, a lawyer or a citizen of another profession.
- The person who or any member of his family has deposited income tax in the last year.
- The current or former chairman of the urban unit.
- The present or former President of the Janpad Panchayat.
- The present or former President of the Gram Panchayat.
- Regular employees of local bodies.
- Present or former Ministers of the Central and State Governments.
- A sitting or former member of the Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha.
- At the present or on the present or of the State Legislative Assembly or the Council. Member.
- The present or former President of the Zilla Panchayat.
- Families of urban chhetra.
- A person who has worked as an officer or employee in a PSU and autonomous bodies.
- Employees working on outsourcing or daily salary.
- The person who holds or was holding a constitutional office.
- A person who served or served as an employee or officer in any Ministry or Department or Office of the Central Government State Government.
- Officers or employees working on contract under the service.
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana Apply Online Procedure
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhoomihin Krishi Mazdoor Nyaya Yojana.
- Now the home page will come out in front of you.
- On the home page you will be clicking on the Apply Now option.
- After that, the application form will come out in front of you.
- You will have to enter all the information asked in the application form such as your name, mobile number, email ID etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- You will then need to click on the submit option.
- So, you will be able to apply under the Landless Agricultural Labourers Justice Scheme.
Note : More Information Will Be available After 1st September 2021 .
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana Apply Offline
- First of all you have to download the form given here.
- Now you have to print out this form For Applying Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhoomihin Krishi Mazdoor Nyaya Yojana
You will have to enter all the important information asked in this form such as your
- Name, husband/father’s name
- mobile number
- village name
- gram panchayat name
- patwari light numbe
- janpad panchayat name
- details of work to be done at present
- family member details
- bank details
- Aadhaar details etc.
Now you have to attach all the important documents With Offline Application Form.
- Now You will then have to Send your application form in the concerned department.
- So, you will be able to apply under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana
- The registration process will run from 1st September, 2021 to 30th November, 2021.
- The acknowledgement of the application can be obtained from the Gram Panchayat Secretary.
- It is mandatory to provide Aadhaar number for application.
- If a beneficiary does not have an Aadhaar number, he/she will be encouraged to register for Aadhaar card at this stage.
- Registration proceedings will be taken by the Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat.
- In case of any error in the bank details, correct information will be obtained from the beneficiary family within 15 days in this case.
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana Documents Needed
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Land Documents
- Mobile Number
Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana FAQ
|Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhumiless Krishi Mazdoor Nyay Yojana Registration Will Start On Which Date ?
|What is The Last Date Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana Application Form ?
|Who Can Take Benefits From Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana ?
|How Much Money Will be Given By State Government Under Rajiv Gandhi Gramin Bhoomihin Krishi Majdoor Nyay Yojana ?