Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital List Pdf Download 2021 In Your State – PM Jan Arogya Yojana new beneficiary list | Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital List | Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List | Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme List | How to View Ayushman Bharat Plan List 2021
Ayushman Bharat Scheme List has been launched by the Central Government of India to provide health insurance coverage to the citizens of India. 5 lakh will be provided under PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme which will help the poor citizens of the country. Today, through this article, we are going to provide you with all the necessary information related to Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2021 such as Ayushman Bharat Scheme List 2021, Eligibility and Registration Process. A total of 10 crore beneficiaries will be covered under this PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme and you have applied, you want to check your name under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme List, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2021
- The Ayushman Bharat scheme launched through the Central Government is a very big health insurance scheme.
- Through this scheme, health insurance will be provided to the people of the country, and many citizens applied last year to avail the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, for which the Central Government has prepared a list and has been put on the online portal of the scheme.
- The person whose name figures in this Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme list gets the benefit of the scheme.
- If you also want to check your name in this Ayushman Bharat plan list or avail the benefits of the scheme, you will have to apply and visit its official website for more information.
|Mission||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Registration||PMJAY Registration 2021 online|
|Under||Central Government of India|
|Apply online||Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India|
|Benefits||To provide better health services to the all people|
|Card||Ayushman Bharat Card Apply online|
Hospital List 2021
- Under PMJAY, golden cards are being made through Ayushman Mitra at Jan Seva Kendra.
- Through this golden card, you can get free treatment up to Rs. 5 lakh in any government hospital and private health centre.
- Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in 2021, you can get your illness treated in the same hospitals as it comes up.
- To address the health problems of poor families and reduce the mortality rate due to illness.
- The Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021 aims to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker poor families of the country by providing health insurance|
- The scheme is a PM Health Insurance Scheme: 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will be covered under the scheme through Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011.
- Through golden card, beneficiaries can get free treatment in private hospitals.
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries can check eligibility.
Benefits and Features of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Through The Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the poor people of the country can get treatment up to Rs.
- Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2021 you can watch through the internet sitting at home.
- You don’t have to visit any government office to see the list of Ayushman Bharat scheme. This will also save you time and you will not have to face difficulties.
- You must have a golden card to avail this scheme.
- The Ayushman Bharat scheme will act like health insurance.
- You don’t have to spend money to take advantage of this scheme.
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, which we also know as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, more than 10 crore families will be benefited.
- The Ayushman Bharat scheme will be run by the Ministry of Health.
- Through this scheme, people from poor families will be able to get their treatment free of cost so that they do not have to worry about their financial condition for treatment.
Who comes under Ayushman Bharat Scheme Grameen?
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe families.
- A family which has no male members between the ages of 16 and 59.
- A homeless person.
- A family which has no person between 16 and 59 years of age.
- A family with a disabled person.
- Landless families.
- Tribal community.
- Bonded labourers.
- Families that live in a room house with walls and ceilings not good.
- Manual Scavenger
Who comes under PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme Urban?
- Washer Man
- Rag Pickers
- Repair worker
- Domestic Helpers
- Rickshaw or car pullers
- Construction labour
- Security guard
- Cobalor etc.
Hospital Empanelment Under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|To Download Full List Of All hospitals State Wise Please Click On The Link Given Below|