Delhi Ration Card List Status 2021 | E-Ration Card Print | Download – Delhi Ration Card List 2021 Apply Online Process, Check Status, Form can be downloaded from here. Apply for Delhi Ration card 2021 from here. all details about Delhi Ration Card List 2021 will be available to you in our article, please read it carefully. Today, we will show you in our article how to apply for ration cards, how to check status, how to fill form.
Delhi Ration Card is being issued by the Food Supply Department of Delhi in the State for APL/APL in the State. BPL/BPL AAY has been issued to people falling in categories. If the people of the state who do not have ration cards want to apply for their ration card, the state food department has introduced an online facility for application of ration cards. The people of the state can also get their old ration cards renewed. With the help of ration cards, poor families can buy rations for themselves. Today we are going to provide you with all the information related to this scheme through this article of ours so read this article of ours till the end.
Key Highlights :
|Department||Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Type of Delhi Ration Card||APL, BPL, AAY, AY|
|Recipient||Eligible Citizens of Delhi only|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
Delhi Ration Card 2021
- The departmnet under which ration cards come are called Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
- Only citizens living in Delhi can apply this portal.
- You can apply both offline and online for this Ration Card .
- Ration cards are very important for making documnets like Pan card, driving licence, Aadhar card etc.
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide ration on subsidized rate to the people below the poverty line.
- Even today, there are many people in our country who find it difficult to buy even two meals, but this scheme has helped them a lot.
- For this, you can apply by visiting the online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Types of Card 2021
Ration cards are of the following types, about which the complete information is given below:-
- AY [Annapurna Yojna]
- AAY [Antyodaya Yojana]
- BPL [Below Poverty Line]
- APL [Above Poverty Line]
|AY [Annapurna Yojna]||
|AAY [Antyodaya Yojana]||
|BPL [Below Poverty Line]||
|APL [Above Poverty Line]||
Ration Card Benefits :
- Ration cards are issued on the basis of income and economic status of the citizens of the State.
- People of the State can buy rations at affordable rates like rice, sugar, kerosene, pulses etc. from the ration shop for themselves with the help of ration cards and make a good living.
- Ration cards are very much required to do any government work or in government offices.
- Ration card is an important document for all of us. Which is of many use to us.
- You can also use ration cards to make voter ID cards.
- It helps people get food at very low prices, thereby reducing the financial burden on them.
- You can also use ration cards in the application for obtaining driving licence.
- You can also use it to get a scholarship in the school.
Ration Card Delhi 2021 Documents
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
- Water/Gas bill
- Bank passbook
- Residence proof
- Voter Id
- Passport size photo of family
- Other Documnets, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Ration Card 2021
- You must be a permanent resident of Delhi to Apply.
- Income cards are required to make APL/BPL ration cards.
- Those who have got married can also apply for a new ration card.
- It is mandatory to apply for ration cards as it acts as a government document.
How to apply online for Delhi Ration Card 2021?
- Go to the online portal to Apply, which link – www.nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Then click you on the Food Security Section in home page.
- After that, your application form will be opne.
- In Form, you have to fill all the details asked correctly and attach the documents.
- After Fill, click the submit.
- Save the application number.
- Take the application form print copy for future use.
How to check application status of Delhi Ration Card 2021?
- Go to the online portal first to Status check. www.nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- The link of the online portal will be available to you in our article.
- You Will See Citizen Corner in the Home page, you have to check it.
- Now You have to click on “Track Food Security Application”.
- After Click, there will be next page open.
- You will have to fill your aadhar number, application ID, old ration card number and new ration card number and details.
- You can then status check your application.
How to download Delhi Ration Card 2021?
- You have to go to Official online portal to download Your Ration Card . www.nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Then check Citizen Corner in the home page.
- You have to click on generate ecard option.
- Now You will then have to fill your ration card number, family head, head DOB, registered mobile number, Aadhaar number of head etc.
- After fill all the details perfectly, click the submit.
- After click on Submit, you have to download your ration card, so you will get option on your screen.
- Take Print Out Of The Ration Card
How to online register mobile number in Delhi Ration Card 2021?
- First of all, click this link www.nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- After Click, the portal pr home page will open on your screen.
- In Home page you have to check on ‘Citizen Corner’.
- You have to click the option of “Register/Modify Mobile Number” in that.
- After that, next page open will take place.
- You need to fill your aadhar number, ration card number, head name and new mobile number.
- After Fill, click the save.
Process of applying For Delhi Ration Card | Temporary Ration E-Coupon
If you are living in Delhi and you do not have any ID proof or ration card, you can apply for temporary ration coupon. The process of applying for temporary ration coupons is as follows.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Delhi.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you need to click on the link to Apply for Temporary Ration Coupons.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you need to click here to click on the link.
- You will then have to enter your mobile number and click on the submit button.
- Now the OTP will come on your mobile which you have to fill in the OTP box.
- You will then come across a form in which you will have to give details of all your family members.
- As soon as your e-coupon is created, an SMS will appear on your mobile.
- This SMS will give you a link to download e-coupons.
- You need to download the e-coupon by clicking on this link.
- Now you can show this coupon and get a ration card.
Delhi Ration Card Helpline Number
If the interested beneficiaries of the State want to get more information related to ration cards or are facing any problem in applying for ration cards, the State Government has issued helpline number for them.